Today, India is glaring into a future where maximum of the countrymen will be the `youth of today`, also there is a faint possibility that the todays youth is not well equipped for the future, is not completely aware, is not intellectual enough, or perhaps not even ready enough , that is concern for a step to be taken in right direct
Chayan IAS is the best coaching center for the UPSC exam. Well coaching for Geography, as specially current affairs class. Friendly approch.
I am from a village back ground, the personal attention and bi ligual Coaching at Chayan is students friendly, well prepared study materials helped me a lot in my course of preparation. Especially, Chayan IAS current affairs material very useful for my preparation
Mr. Vijay Yadav
Chayan IAS provides Very Cordial atmosphere for Studies, Overall Personal Development. Enriched Study Materials which cater the need of the aspirants to tackle the changing dynamics of UPSC examinations. Personal attention and care to every aspirants needs a special mention
How to success in civil Services Examination: Now a day’s civil services trend has been changing, especially for the past two –three years. The stress is more on the analytical and comprehension capacities of individuals. The preparation has to be focused on getting a clear understanding of concepts, which, in fact has no short cut.There are certain general principles that the process of preparation should be taken as an instrument in which every second count. The syllabus is very vast, there is always some scope to study more and do better.
IAS Preparation Tips
Key to success: Hard work Balanced approached Consistency
The most prestigious exam it is the toughest and most challenging competition in the country. Success probability is very less lakhs of people complete in this examination and only few hundred are listed in the final selection list.If you success in this exam stay focused, recharge your batteries and come back with all your might. There are mentions some important points stay focused and crack the civil services examination.
• Be positive: Always prepare your mind be positive. Your positive attitude increases your working efficiency and leads to a right direction. All toppers are like you. Only one year if you work hard with full concentration you can really do it.
• Be systematic: When you start your study make a schedule according to your exam. Don’t forget to revise back year paper. Update your current knowledge.
• Manage your time: Time management is the important key of success. Attempted all questions with in time period.
• Study in a group: Group discussion increases your knowledge In group other person catch out your mistake and you easily sort out your problem. Remove your weakness.
Exam preparation tips
1) Study the important topics first. 2) Make time for revision of every subject. 3) Study according to the syllabus of the exam not according to the book. 4) Do some previous year exam papers also. 5) If you don’t understand some concept or topic, never hesitate to ask from your teacher or friend. 6) Always discuss and help other to make their concepts clear. This will also help you to make your concept more clear. 7) Don’t study during late night. This will affect your nervous system. 8) During your exam preparation, follow a nutritious healthy diet plan which makes you active and energetic during your study time. 9) Try to understand the subject matter. Understanding is more important than cramming. 10) Always believe in yourself that you can perform well during the exam.
“A Bird’s Eye View OF Chayan I.A.S.”
The Chayan I.A.S aims at an all around development of its students without the feeling of caste, creed and language. We are always ready to hail the students coming from rural and urban areas to join us. In rivalry field of education the growing Chayan is flourishing by leaps and bounds under the guiding supervision of the Director with a view to promote the down trodden and distressed.
Our motto is……..
‘Chayan is our mission.
Choice is your ambition.’
We are heading with this motto. We invite the students from every nook and corner of the country to join us for the ensuing examinations. For the facility of the students, we start our subjects from the very beginning. I cannot forget to express to express my gratitude to my talented team of dedicated faculty and students who have added a new chapter to Chayan’s history.
With good wishes….
‘We prepare. You appear.’
Register here for demo class
Chayan Civil Services Lucknow, a leading consultancy for the Civil Services Examinations (UPSC and State Services) was established to provide expertise, counselling and classroom guidance.